Saturday, September 13, 2008

"Allie Best Fwiend"

Guess your wondering about that title, huh? Well, this blue-eyed beauty is the best friend of my little man! John Brady claimed Allie as his "best fwiend" a long time ago. Allie's mom, aka "The Fluffer", is a best friend of mine. I drag Allie's mom to all of my weddings and she "fluffs"the bridal gowns for me! Ok, she does a lot more than that, but I think it's a cute nickname. Allie is just the sweetest little girl! She ALWAYS has a hug and a kiss for me and Brady. Occasionally, we've caught Allie laying one on John Brady and he on her, as well!! Allie and John Brady are just the cutest little twosome!! I think mom and Allie are too!! Just look at these pics!!





1 comment:

hicksfamilycircus said...

Cute. I love the outfit. Did Christy make it??