Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fun With Digital Photography

Hello everyone!! Are you interested in learning more about digital photography?? If so, check out the Fun With Digital Photography class I will be teaching at Bevill State Community College at the Fayette Campus.

(http://www.bscc.edu/career_coned.php)

The class meets on Mondays from 6:30 to 8:00. It starts February 2 and runs through March 2. I am thrilled to be teaching this class!! :)

If you are interested, please contact Ginger Henegar at 1-800-648-3271, ext. 5156 or by email, enegar@bscc.edu.

See you there!!!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

That's AWESOME!!! I've been trying to find time to do a one day class here, but just can't get my act together!!!

James' Full House said...

Kim I can't get the email to go through, it says the address is wrong?

BJames