Sunday, January 18, 2009

Goldfish Works!!

It is always a treat to take pictures of a friend's child! Especially a friend I haven't talked to in a while and didn't know she had a baby until about a year ago. I met Jackson's mom through some mutual friends while I was in college and got back in touch with her when I saw her in a baby store. Jackson is one spunky 19 month old! He is adorable and totally knows what he wants!! We did have to "bribe" him a few times with some tasty Goldfish crackers. You can see the bits of bribery stuck in his top teeth in the the picture below! Too cute! It's these "bits" that will be in mom and dad's memories forever and that is why I didn't photohop it. But I can if you guys want me to, I certainly can. Completely understandable that you may not want a wall print with Goldfish in it! But you gotta have a smaller print of this one as a reminder of your little man during his 19 month photo session! :)



Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: